After the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge gets latest Android update, the company rolls out the update on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge in India. According to the reports, earlier both the smartphones got the update of Nougat in Europe.
Those who own the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are advised to free up the storage by at least 1.5GB as the new Android 7.0 version Nougat comes with 1.3GB. The Android OS latest version comes with included updates on several bugs are fixed and improvements.
The Android 7.0 Nougat brings the night mode, multi-window options, bundled notification, enhanced battery optimisation, improved security update and much more. In addition to the latest update features, Samsung also incorporated many features like improved accessibility, lock screen customization, titles displayed in upper-case letters, displays enhance notifications and much more.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- After getting the update notification on the handset, click on “Yes, I’m in” option.
- Immediately the software gets downloaded.
- Then click on “Install now”.
- After the completion of installation process, automatically phone gets restarted.
- Now your smartphone is updated with new Android 7.0 Nougat.
However, the updating process is being carried out in phases, and it will take some time to reach all the phases of the country. Until then check the device updates manually by heading to the settings, about phone and software update.