Alcatel, the fastest growing electronics company in China, has announced Idol 4 Smartphone in Japan. The company has released two new smartphones Alcatel Idol 4 and Alcatel Idol 4S earlier this year. The Idol 4 later launched in the United States in August. Now almost one year later the company has launched Idol 4 smartphone in Japan.
The latest mobile Idol 4 supports VR system, and interestingly the VR headset comes with a decent build quality, and the company used it for packaging the device and accessories. Everyone is searching for Alcatel Idol 4 Price, and latest reports said that it had been priced at 34,800 Yen (Approximately $320/Rs. 21,500). The sale is not yet started, and it will be from November 22.
The device bundled with 3GB of RAM and consists of 16 GB of internal storage. The mobile has a glossy finish on the front, and the backside of the smartphone makes it a fingerprint magnet. The interesting feature that was found in Idol 4 smartphone is Boom Key. Apart from volume keys and power button, it consists of Boom key. It can adapt to different ways of opening camera with the single press while the double-press can use for another app.
The 3.6W stereo speakers fit to the branded JBL offer high-quality audio output. It supports dual SIM with the Hybrid SIM slot where the second slot can use for either secondary or Micro SD card.
Alcatel Idol 4 Mobile Specifications
- Display: 5.2 inches Full HD (1920*1080 pixels)
- Processor: 1.7 GHZ Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 16 GB (expandable up to 512 GB through SD Slot)
- Camera: 13MP Rear Camera with LED flash and 8 MP Selfie Camera with LED flash too
- Battery: 2160 mAh battery
- Sim Type: Dual Sim Dual Standby supports VoLTE
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, Wi-fi 802.11, OTG Support, GPS and Micro USB 2.0
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
For More Tech Products: Techfactslive