Urging people to make a Digital Payments, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday launched the mobile BHIM App. To make India a cashless economy, the government introduced BHIM application for the UPI (Unified Payment Interface).
Within 48 hours of being launched by the PM, the BHIM App became India’s most popular and got more registers on the Android app. It is said that it’s the toughest rival to popular E-wallet Paytm. This application allows the user to make simple Digital Payments directly from their bank account. Here from this page, people can get the BHIM App Complete Guide.
What is BHIM App?
BHIM stands for Bharat Interface for Mobile. Anyone can send to request the money through this BHIM App in a process to make digital payments. The app linked with the user bank account and there is no need to load the money, unlike other mobile wallets.
The merchant does not have to bother about the transferring the money into their bank accounts. People can download the BHIM App on the Google Play to start using the free Android app.
Currently, the BHIM App is available to download on Play Store, and it will soon roll out for the iOS devices. Don’t confuse about the Process to transfer money and receiving the amount. We have furnished the step by step Process to transfer money on this page.
How to use BHIM App ?
- After downloading the BHIM App, users have to register their bank account through the app.
- Set the UPI PIN.
- Your mobile number is the permanent address, and you start transacting.
- Through this App, individuals can send or receive money and check balance.
- By scannig the QR code, People can make the Digital Payments without using their phone number.
- Using this UPI based BHIM App, you transfer money to Non-UPI banks through IFSC like normal net banking.
Process to transfer money using Bhim app
- First of all, users have to login into the app with the UPI Pin which you have set during the signup process.
- Click on the ‘Send Money’ option.
- Now you have to add the UPI address of the person to whom you want to transfer the amount.
- Enter the amount that you want to send.
- Tap on the ‘On Pay’ option and your money will instantly transfer to another account.
- Done with the transfer of money.
— NITI Aayog (@NITIAayog) January 2, 2017