Coldplay, British Rockband is coming to India on Nov 19th, 2016. They are performing at a Charity event organized by Global Citizen Community.
Global Citizen is an International social action platform of like-minded people working towards global change. It works on creating awareness on people about the problems the world is facing.
Coldplay’s Chris Martin, the brand ambassador of this charity organization along with his band would perform in India. The Event named as #GlobalCitizenIndia which is going to held on November 19.
MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai, will be the venue for this Grand event. The tagline for this event is “SHURUAAT HOON MAIN,” which means “I’m the beginning.” Coldplay will surely be headlining a charity on a concert in India along with other prominent artists like with Jay-Z.
List of Indians Participating in the Event
- Aamir Khan
- Ranveer Singh
- Katrina Kaif
- Farhan Akhtar
- kareena Kapoor Khan
- Arjun Kapoor
- Shraddha Kapoor
- Arijit Singh
- Dia Mirza
- Manali Thakur
People are crazy about getting Coldplay tickets in India, Since the Rockband is very popular around the globe and gained an immense fan base with their albums and concerts. Coldplay tickets Mumbai are released and sold out within a short span of time, so there are no available Coldplay ticket coupons India. The concert will held on World Toilet Day
How to win Coldplay Tickets in November for free
Earlier, rumors stated that the tickets to the show would range from a whopping Rs 25,000 to Rs 5 lakh! Later the organizers announced that the tickets are entirely ‘free of cost.’
They also said that adding that fans could earn it by “taking actions in support of education, equality, and sanitation campaigns.”The majority of the tickets for the ColdPlay festival can’t purchase. Fans and whoever wanted to go to the festival would have to get them for free.
Steps for getting Coldplay free Tickets:
- All you have to do is download the Global Citizen app via Google Play Store for Android users or iTunes for iPhones.
- After downloading the mobile application, you will inform about ‘Taking Action.’
- These actions would be about raising awareness about the issues the world is facing.Users have to register on globalcitizen.org website to start earning points
- To enter the draw of Festival tickets, users must take adequate actions to earn 16 points.Users can select from a range of actions which will earn you points.
- These actions can be from tweeting, sharing about the issues to signing petitions.
- Users can redeem the same on the festival web page for an entering into the draw. Winners informed through an email soon after when the draw made.
- A new campaign with a different challenge will launch for the global citizens to solve in every two weeks.
Note: Redeeming previous points will not qualify you to enter the draw.
To know more watch the video below
Global Citizen will press for various other issues the world is facing today. One of the Global Poverty Project which undertaken since it’s launch in 2008 with the co-operation of the United Nations, the Australian and the British Government.
Those who don’t win in the first draw will have many opportunities to win. If you wish to enjoy the concert from a not-privileged seat, downloading the app could be your best course of action.
So what are you waiting for Go and download the Global Application and try your Luck.Due to high demand all tickets were Some people are encashing by selling these tickets at high prices in local classified sites