Anti-Land Mafia Portal: To curb the risk of land Mafia in Utter Pradesh, the state government on Saturday launched an Anti-land Mafia portal. A report said people could file or update their complaints on the website portal against any illegal occupying of lands belonging to government and private institutions sectors.
State Deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma” said, “the Anti-Land Mafia Portal not only helped to mark 1, 53,808 encroachers but it also helped to free 6,794 hectares of land.” He also said that due to this portal nearly 1,035 land mafias are marked out of them 42 are under Gangster Act and 70 under the criminal offense.
The setting of this portal is done in April by State government to prevent illegal land grabbing. This decision has taken in the meeting of state cabinet ministers, which was chaired by CM Yogi Adityanath.
No illegal grabbing of public land will be permitted in the name of religion said the UP Minister.The main objective of this portal is to register complaints, and to take feedback, suggestions against the illegal Land occupation. As soon as you update the complaint,the web portal will take immediate action against BHU MAFIA.
To visit the Anti-Bhu Mafia Portal Click Here
Process to register complaint through Anti-Bhu Mafia portal
- Visit official website jansunwai.up.nic.in
- Click on Complaint Registration as you can see on the website.
- Now you can view registration form on your computer screen.
- Enter your mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Later click on submit button to generate OTP
- Now you will receive a message for your registered mobile number
- Final step after getting code you can fill application form to register complaint through UP anti-land mafia portal
- You can check status of complaint by Clicking on Status of complaint button
For more News & Updates Follow Techfactslive.com on Facebook and Twitter