The well-known mobile manufacturer Xiaomi Mi is now entered into electric bikes segment after got success in the mobile sector. As promised earlier, Xiaomi has just launched its Mi electric bike in China, few months after introducing QiCycle folding electric bike. The bike is designed under its new sub-brand Mi ecosystem, which is also known as MIJIA.
The latest Mi e-bike weighs about 12.5 kg, and it has a folding design that lets you fold it in just 3 seconds with a button press. It runs on a DC motor with combined die-casting detail that protects its internal structure. The maximum torque of the motor is 16 N.m, rated power is 250W. it offers instantaneous maximum power up to 500w.
The Mi electric scooter catches the maximum speed of 25 km/h. The e-bike has 8.5-inch front and rear air-filled tires for feel-good shock absorption and stability. It is also fitted with energy recovery system. When the scooter is moving, you can press the brake handle or release the throttle to start the energy recovery system, so that it will change kinetic energy into electricity offering a better battery life.
The most compelling feature is you can pair the scooter to the smartphone app via Bluetooth for tracking your cycling habits, riding speed, remaining power, as well as energy recovery system intensity. The other features of Xiaomi electric bike include fixed speed cruise control that uses the unique algorithm for reading the speed sensor signal sent to match the set speed.
The mi electric bike has dual front & rear brake design. The front wheel comes with E-ABS anti-lock system, and the back wheel uses mechanical disc brake for the great braking experience.
Photographer Captures Audi Miniature Toy Car Instead of Their $160,000 Sports Car, results are stunning
Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Features
- It is foldable and made with Aircraft-grade aluminium body
- It catches maximum speed of 25 km/h
- The front headlamp made with 1.1w high-brightness LED can illuminate about 6 meters away and bright red warning light
- It has four LED power indicators
- E-ABS anti-lock and double disc brake system for most efficient braking system
- Equipped with LG 18550 280wh lithium batteries for 30 km long battery life (based on load)
- BMS battery management system able to monitor the health status of each cell in real time
The Xiaomi Mi electric scooter will be available in two color variants like black and white. Mi e-bike is priced at 1999 yuan ($289/Rs. 19530 approx), and it will come to markets from December 15 of this year.