World Smile Day Images with Quotes: There are hundreds of languages around the world, but a smile speaks with them all. Your day will be good if you start with a smile. Keep all the stress and tensions away and keep on smiling.
A Little act of kindness can bring a bright smile to someone, and it can change everything that follows. Whether it’s a simple compliment, a cheery hello can brighten their day, World Smile Day encourages you to take an action to bring some more smiles in the world.
World smile Day History & Importance
The man behind World Smile Day is Harvey Ball. It’s just a small thing, a circle with two dots and an upturned curve in the middle but put together Harvey Ball created one of the most beautiful iconic symbols of the world. It became everything from graffiti to modern day emojis.
World Smile Day Greetings
He is the man who created World Smile Day, is a day dedicated to spreading simple joy, love to everyone, regardless of race, gender and the geographic location. The smiley made its debut in the year 1963, and today it is one of the most famous nonverbal ways to convey joy, cheer and happiness. This year World Smile Day is celebrated on 7th October.
The smiley face begins with a yellow colour circle with two dots to represent eyes and upturned curve that represents smiling mouth. Today, there are many smiley emotions are developed that representing many human emotions like happy, sad, anger, surprise, worry, laughter and much more.
In modern texting, these smileys are used to express emotions on a computer or smartphones. Celebrate this day by sending World Smile Day images with Quotes to everyone and make them smile. There are several World Smile Day activities involve in the celebrations.
This is the special day to make an act of kindness and make someone crack a smile. And be sure to join in celebrations on this Friday, i.e., on 7th October and don’t just grin or bear it, give a real smile and spread a little kindness on World Smile Day.Wishing your loved ones with World Smile Day greetings and messages will lighten up their day.
World Smile Day Quotes
- “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life”
- “All people smile in the same language.”
- “Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.”
- “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.”
- “Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
- “One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.”
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
- “You haven’t lost your smile at all, its right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.”
- “A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.”
- “Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.”
World Smile Day Images