Uttarakhand Postal Recruitment 2017: The Postal Department of India has released Uttarakhand Postal Recruitment 2017. Aspirants seeking for Postal Jobs in Uttarakhand can use this opportunity right now. First of all, check out all the details regarding Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies to fill 579 Posts. The applications will accept from 19th April to 18th May 2017.
Start enrolling for Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs soon after checking the education qualification and age limit details. Before May 18 candidates have to submit their applications, and incorrect forms will reject for sure. Vacancies are available in divisions like Almora, Chamoli, Dehradun, Nainital, Pauri, Pithoragarh, RMS and Tehri.
Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2017
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of merit list through marks obtained in the 10th Standard Examinations. Candidates should have Computer Knowledge with Basic Computer Training Certificate for at least 60 days from any recognised Computer Training Institute.
- Candidates should have completed 10th Standard from approved State Board by respective State or Central Government.
- The age limit should be Minimum 18 years to Maximum of 40 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt Norms.
Job hunters searching for Govt Jobs after 10th Pass can apply for Uttarakhand Postal Recruitment 2017. While applying pay the Application Fee Rs.100 and for SC/ST Category there is no fee.
Refer Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2017 and know more details. As per the prescribed mode selection process will complete. Eligible candidates must complete the procedure of Uttarakhand GDS Apply Online 2017 through accessing online web portal at appost.in/gdsonline. Hence, other latest updates and fast information will furnish soon.
Organization Name: Uttarakhand Post Department
Official Site: appost.in/gdsonline
Total Vacancies: 579
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Steps to Apply
- Log on to the official website at appost.in/gdsonline
- On the Homepage you can find Latest Updates
- Click on Uttarakhand and read instructions
- Then Click on Apply Online and fill the details
- Upload photo and signature
- Pay application fee through online mode
- Click submit button and download
- Take a print out for future reference
Date to note
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.05.2017
Uttarakhand Postal GDS Notification Click Here
Uttarakhand GDS Apply Online Click Here
For latest updates on jobs click here
Follow our website Techfactslive.com and Get all the latest updates like Recruitment, Admissions and Board Results information. If any problem contact us at [email protected]