Today we are celebrating Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose birthday. So on this occasion let us know some Unknown and Interesting Facts about Bose
Subhash Chandra Bose is the national hero who has done a lot to our nation. He is the idol for our country and became the inspiration for youth. His courage and sacrifice towards the nation make him as a hero of India. On occasion of Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti let us know some facts.
Unknown facts about Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- Netaji had born on 23rd January in the year 1897 at Cuttack. He is the 9th child to his parents. He is the brilliant kid from childhood onwards. He came second in his matriculation exams in the year 1913.
- He made a promise to his father to pass in the Indian civil service examination. As he promised he went to England and got qualified in the Indian civil service examination. But he hates to work under the British government, later on, he resigned his position.
- British government prohibited to carry an umbrella while meeting government general. But he refused to obey that rule because it is a dignity for Bengali men to carry an umbrella. Governor General asked not to carry an umbrella then bose puts the umbrella around his neck and warned him to mind his behavior
- He has participated in the freedom struggle. He was imprisoned eleven times during 1921 to 1941.
- In the year 1941, he planned an escape from prison. From Kolkata jail, he escaped and went to gomo by car and from there they traveled to Peshawar by train. Then from that place he went to Kabul, then from Kabul, he traveled to Germany to get help from Adolph Hitler
- In the year 1943 Bose is in Berlin, at that time he has established a Free Indian Center and Azad Hind Radio station. Later he got the invitation from Japan, so he left Germany and went to Japan.
7. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was married to the Austrian girl named Emily Shenki secretly. She gave birth to a baby girl named Anita Bose Pfaff who is a famous economist in Germany.
- Subhas Chandra Bose is very famous for his patriotic slogan Jai Hind
- In 1945 on August 18th Subhash died in a plane accident. Till now the accident is very mysterious, no dead body was found, only ashes are available at that place.
- There is also a rumor Subhash Chandra Bose lived as Bhagwan Ji till 1985. After the plane accident, he is alive and came to Indian. He took sanyasam and became a baba. Many officials tested and said his writing and Bose writing are matching. It is just a rumor we don’t know how much truth hidden in this fact