Latest News!!! The Degree Online Services, Telangana has released TS Degree Online Admission Schedule 2017. Candidates seeking admissions into various Degree Courses like B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBM, etc can check this latest information. Aspirants who have completed 12th Standard are eligible to check the details from DOST Telangana Degree UG Notification. The Online registration starts from May 18, 2017 at dost.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana Government provides opportunity for admissions to 1st year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.(Gen/ Computers/ B.Com.(Voc)/BSW /BBA /BBM/BCA Degree courses into following universities like Palamuru University, Satavahana University, Telangana University, Mahathma Gandhi University, Kakatiya University and Osmania University. Get more TS DOST Admission Important Dates 2017 from this web page.
Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) invites online admissions for Undergraduate courses through online services for the academic year 2017-18. Candidates who are interested to apply for DOST Telangana Degree UG Notification must follow the instructions carefully from dost.cgg.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for DOST TS Admissions 2017-18
Candidates should have completed 12th or Intermediate or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Institute.
Registration Fee for all the six universities- Rs.100/- only
Participating Universities in DOST 2017-18
- Palamuru University TS Degree Admissions 2017
- Satavahana University UG Online Registration 2017
- Telangana University DOST Online Admissions 2017
- Mahathma Gandhi University Degree Notification 2017
- Kakatiya University Degree Courses 2017-18
- Osmania University UG Degree Online Registration 2017
Documents required for the DOST 2017-18 Online Admissions:
For Intermediate Students of Telangana:
- Intermediate Hall Ticket Number
- AADHAR Card Number
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking facility to pay your admission fee.
- Your recent passport size photo
- Valid Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
Students of other Boards and other States:
- Qualifying (10+2 Level) examination Hall ticket Number.
- AADHAR Card Number.
- Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility to pay your admission fee.
- Recent passport size photo. (Scanned photo not more than 100 Kb.).
- Give a valid mobile number.
- Caste Certificate (If applying under any reservation).
- Income Certificate (Required if scholarships are claimed).
- Sports, NCC, NSS, CAP and PH scanned certificate copies in case of availing admission under special category.
- Approach directly the university concern for foreign student admissions.
Organization Name: Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST)
Official Site: dost.cgg.gov.in
Courses offered: Under Graduation (Degree)
- DOST Notification Released Date: 15.05.2017
- TS DOST Registrations & Web Options: 18.05.2017 to 04.06.2017
- Registration with a Late Fee of Rs.200 and web options: 05.06.2017 & 06.06.2017
- Allotments of Seats –First List: 10.06.2017
- Reporting to the Colleges by candidates in I-phase: 12.06.2017 to 17.06.2017
- II Phase web Options: 18.06.2017 to 19.06.2017
- Seat allotment- Second List: 22.06.2017
- Reporting to the Colleges by candidates -II Phase: 23.06.2017 to 28.03.2017
- Last Phase Web Options: 29.06.2017 to 30.06.2017
- Seat Allotment –final list: 03.07.2017
- Reporting to the colleges by the candidates-Final Phase: 04.07.2017 to 07.07.2017
- Commencement of 1st Semester Classes: 19.06.2017
DOST Telangana Degree Notification 2017 Click Here
TS DOST Admission Important Dates 2017 Click Here
Telangana Degree Admissions 2017 Apply Online Click Here
Follow to our website Techfactslive.com and Get all the latest updates like Recruitment, Admissions and Board Results information. If any problem contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org