TRB TN Recruitment 2017: Candidates who are looking for the government jobs in Tamil Nadu can grab this opportunity. The board has released the TRB Recruitment 2017 to recruit the eligible candidates in 1058 TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Vacancies. Interested aspirants can apply to this TRB Govt Polytechnic Lecturer Notification 2017 before the last date of 7th July 2017. Read the below article to know the clear information about TRB Teacher Recruitment eligibility criteria.
The TRB Recruitment 2017 online application is available at official site trb.tn.nic.in. Before applying the TRB Teacher Recruitment check the education qualifications and age limit. Both lecturer and engineering subjects and non engineering subjects are in TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Vacancies. Aspirants who are applying for lecturer in engineering subjects must have the first class bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering and for lecturer in non-engineering subjects, a first class Master’s degree.
Organisation Name: Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Total Vacancies: 1058
Job Location: Tamilnadu
The selection of the candidates is based on written exam and Interview. Aspirants age limit should not be over 57 years as on 1st July 2017. To register your name in the TRB Recruitment 2017 candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 600/-, make sure your applications should submit before the last date.
Written examination is scheduled on 13th August 2017, the qualified candidates in the written exam can enter into interview. The outshined candidates in the interview can get the pay scale of Rs 15600 to Rs 39100+ A G P 5400/-. For syllabus and exam pattern check out the official website trb.tn.nic.in. We will update the further details like TRB hall ticket and results in this page.
- Lecturer in Engineering subjects: Candidates should possess first class Bachelor’s degree in the branch of engineering relating to the post concerned.
- Lecturer in Non-Engineering subjects: A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study
- Candidates age should not exceed 57 years as on 01.07.2017. View official notification for more reference.
- Rs 600/- for general candidates
- Rs 300/- for SC/SCA/ST and PWD candidates, examination fee payable only through online net banking/credit card/debit card
- Written exam
Steps to apply for TRB Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website trb.tn.nic.in
- Click on the apply online link
- Fill the essential details
- Click on the submit button & make payments
- Take a print out of the online application form for further use
TRB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Click Here
TRB Govt Polytechnic Lecturer Notification 2017 Click Here
For fast updates on education, government jobs, technology and entertainment news follow our site techfactslive.com. If you have any problem contact us at email@example.com