The Apple team is planning to launch new programs called Today at Apple at all the 495 Apple stores which offer classes in photo/video to music, coding, art, design and much more. Apple itself confirmed the news via blog post. The highly trained official will indulge in the classes including well-known photographers, musicians, etc. and everyone either professional or primary level candidates are warmly welcomed to take the classes. There is no age limit restriction, and it focuses on the features of their products.
Speaking of which, Angela Ahrendts, the Senior Vice President claimed that Apple invented this program to provide better services for its customers and welcomed each and everyone to involve in the event and explore their passions.
Apple team is elated to describe the offers they are providing in this.
- The crew will teach the basic level photographers about the shooting, editing in six how-to sessions.
- Professional photographers can learn new techniques of light and shadow, storytelling, etc.
- Not only photographers, but teachers can also attend the classes to explore the new ways of classroom teaching with sophisticated technology and how to provide the students with a better learning experience.
- Interested participants can learn coding parents can join them along with their kids to teach them coding with robots.
- Kids Hour is present in the agenda which develops the creativity and innovative power in them with fun ways like Sphere robots, Garage Band Music, Making Movies with iMovie, etc.