TNEA 2017 Online Application: The Anna University, Chennai has released TNEA 2017 Online Application. Students, those are seeking Admissions for B.E/B.Tech courses after 12th Standard can apply for Anna University. Authorities have announced the Anna University Counselling Schedule for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission 2017.
As of Now, the details regarding Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions Dates 2017 are available on this page. The Application process starts from 1st May and ends on 30th May 2017. The Higher Education Minister K.P.Anbalagan released the calendar of TNEA 2017 Online Application on its official web portal at annauniv.edu.
Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) is hosted by Anna University. The Government of Tamilnadu established the University of Technology on 4th September 1978 through Tamil Nadu Act 30 of 1978. According to this information, every academic year they organise counselling for TNEA 2017.
Now, they have released TNEA 2017 Online Application. Students who pass HSC or its equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects are eligible to check Anna University Counselling Schedule. Candidates who have completed VIII, IX, X, XI and XII standards in Tamilnadu can also register through online at annauniv.edu.
The Maximum age limit is 25 years. Candidates Identification Certification is mandatory. Check complete details regarding Anna University Eligibility and then only apply for counselling procedure. Students have to pay Rs.500 for General & OBC Category and Rs. 250 by SC/ST Category in the form of application fee as per prescribed format.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- 10th Class mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate
- Identification Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Six passport size photographs
Steps to Apply
- Visit official website at annauniv.edu
- Click on TNEA 2017 Application Form
- Read the instruction carefully & click on “Apply Online” button.
- Click on “New User Registration”
- Fill the basic details & click on “Register” button.
- Candidates have to enter ‘User ID’ & ‘Password’ & click on “Log in” button.
- Fill the complete application form.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee.
- Take the printout of the form.
Dates to note:
Application Form will release on: 01.05.2017
Last Date for Online Registration: 31.05.2017
Last date for submission of filled – in online applications: 03.06.2017
Assigning Random Number: 20.06.2017
Rank List publishing Date: 22.06.2017
Counselling Starts from: 27.06.2017
TNEA 2017 Notification Click Here
Online Application Click Here
Follow to our website Techfactslive.com and Get all the latest updates like Recruitment, Admissions and Board Results information. If any problem contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org