The 37-year-old Prabhas entered the Telugu Film Industry in 2002 with mass action movie Eeshwar. He was well known as the nephew of veteran actor Krishnam Raju. However, he proved his acting talent and made his identity. In his 15 years of the movie career, he acted in about 20 films out of which so many are super hits and two movies are blockbusters. As we already know, the movies are Baahubali: The Beginning and Baahubali: The Conclusion. Within a short span, he did some super movies such as Varsham, Chakram, Billa, Mirchi, Mr.perfect, Darling, etc.
Here are some Ten Interesting Facts about Prabhas
- Prabhas also worked with Rajamouli in Chatrapathi which is also a blockbuster.
- Prabhas gave five years of his career to Baahubali Rajamouli. When asked Prabhas said that for a director like Rajamouli he could even give seven years.
- We know that Prabhas played both the role of Amarendra Baahubali and Mahendra Baahubali aka Shivudu. For Amarendra Baahubali role he put on 22 kgs weight and reached up to 105 kgs but lost the same for Shivudu role.
- Prabhas is a nature lover. He loves birds so much and is petting so many birds in his garden.
- He loves sports. Instead of working out he prefers to play volley ball with his friends. He claimed that he own a volley ball court too. He likes to mountain climbing as a part of training.
- He is a books lover too and has his library in his house.
- He is always calm and quiet far from controversies and fights.
- He has seen more than 6000 marriage proposals but rejected them all as he wanted to focus only on Baahubali
- He rejected so many Bollywood offers and Rs 10 crores endorsements just for Baahubali.
- Saaho is the upcoming movie of Prabhas which will hit the theaters next year in Telugu, Hindi and Tamil languages.