The staff selection commission is going to come back with SSC CGL Notification 2017 for Combined Graduate Level Posts very soon. According to latest updates from the higher authorities, the SSC CGL Recruitment advertisement will issue on 16th May 2017. So, candidates get ready to grab the central govt jobs.
Every year, SSC will conduct the Combined Graduate Level Examination and hires the eligible people by conduct various selection rounds. Individuals who are passionate towards govt career can utilise these Upcoming SSC Jobs. The essential details are available on the official web portal ssc.nic.in.
The SSC Recruitment 2017 is going to reveal for various Assistant Section Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, Assistant, Inspector (Examiner), Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG), Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Inspector of Posts, Statistical Investigator Grade-II positions. The full info of Staff Selection Commission Vacancies is available once after the official advertisement is out.
To apply for this latest Staff Selection Commission CGL Notification, candidates need to complete the graduation. The age limitation to use for this SSC CGL Notification 2017 is in between 18-27 years. The upper age limitation is available for reserved category.
The Staff Selection Commission is a central govt body which conducts various recruitment examinations for short listing eligible candidates for different government posts. Yearly, it issues the advertisements for CHSL, CGL, Junior Engineer, LDC (Lower Division Clerk), DEO (Data Entry Operator) and many others. Lakhs of job hunters participate in the examination and get their dream jobs.
The SSC CGL Notification 2017 selection process is based on the three rounds namely Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III. Selected applicants for this SSC CGL Tier-I Recruitment 2017 will receive good monthly pay band. The application fee details are available in the SSC CGL Notification 2017. Finally, we will provide the SSC CGL Recruitment Apply Online link to complete the process after the official announcement.
Name of the organisation: Staff Selection Commission
Official website: ssc.nic.in
Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level Examination
- SSC CGL 2017 Notification: 16th May 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 Online Application From: 16th May 2017
- Last date of Online Application form Registration: 16th June 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 E-Admit card Tier-I :Last week of July 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 Tier-I Examination: 1st August to 20th August 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 Tier-I Result: September 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-II Exam 2017: 10th Nov to 11th Nov 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-II 2017 Result: December 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 Tier-III Exam :21st January 2018
- Computer Skill Test (Tier-IV): February 2018
How to fill the SSC CHL Tier-I Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the home page ssc.nic.in
- Click on “Apply” Link
- Select the CGL Option
- Fill the application form with necessary details
- Download the filled application for future reference
Staff Selection Commission Official Site
SSC CGL Recruitment Apply Online Link: Click Here