The low-cost carrier, SpiceJet introduced its promotional scheme for all-inclusive fares starts from Rs. 777 on domestic network. Under its SpiceJet Lucky 7 Sale offer, the airlines put a limited inventory on its first-cum-first-serve basis.
Bookings for the SpiceJet Lucky 7 Sale can be made until Saturday, i.e., 25th February 2017. The company commenced the travelling period 9th March 2017 to 13th April 2017. It is a four-day sale launched on Wednesday and bookings can be made through SpiceJet official web portal.
Discounted fares introducing by the various airlines have increased in their growth in the air travel market in the country. Last month, SpiceJet air passenger traffic zoomed from 25.13 percent to 95.79lakh as per reports from Aviation Regulator DGCA. The Mumbai-based airlines announced the SpiceJet Lucky 7 Sale under certain terms and conditions.
- This Domestic Tickets discount will be applicable on One-way fares only.
- Offer applicable on bookings made across all channels.
- These fares are refundable fares, i.e., only statutory taxes will be refunded.
- This promo is applicable only on its domestic non-stop flights.
- Travelling period commenced from 9th March to 13th April 2017.
- Seats will be filled on first come serve basis.
- This SpiceJet Lucky 7 Sale offer can’t combine with any other offers and not applicable to group bookings.
However, its rivals Jet Airways, Air Asia India announced their discounted tariffs earlier in this month. Jet Airways aimed at Valentines Day celebrations offered all-inclusive domestic fares starts at Rs. 999. Soon after that Air Asia launched its all-inclusive tickets begin at Rs. 1099 as a part of its promotional offer.