SBI PO Mains Exam 2017: State Bank Of India which is India’s largest Bank is going to conduct SBI PO Mains Exam on 4th June 2017. We have provided Last Minute Preparation Tips and Strategies for SBI PO Mains Exam 2017 on our website. State Bank Of India has issued PO Mains admit cards for the candidates who have cleared their Prelims Exam.
Read these SBI PO Mains Last Minute Preparation tips carefully before you appear for the exam.
- Take a print out of your SBI PO Mains Admit card as early as possible. Along with hall ticket carry your original Id proof and xerox.
- The Exam will be conducted through online mode only. Objective test for 200 marks and descriptive type test is for 50 marks.
- Revise all the topics which you have already studied and you are confident enough, never touch new topic at this peak time because it will create panic and waste your time.
- If you found any tricky question during SBI PO Mains Exam, it is better to skip those difficult questions because at the end only accuracy matters rather than total number of attempts.
- Be aware of Negative Marking don’t take risk by attempting unknown questions because your high number of attempts go in vain if you donot maintain accuracy.
- Give mock test the day before your exam because you will get an idea regarding your strengths and weakness in the subject.
- If you got stuck up in any question, it is better to skip those questions because SBI tests candidates accuracy, over all attempts and his mental stabily while answering those tricky questions.
- Start your exam with the section you are comfortable. Choosing of questions and smart work will help you to crack SBI PO Mains Exam.
- Read all the instructions before you attempt any question because sometimes in questions examiner is asking for ‘Not Follow’ but in tension we fail to read the instructions and we go for ‘Follows’ option.
- Revise all the formulas before your SBI Probationary Officer Exam.
- SBI is always in first place to surprise candidates in the exam. So get ready for surprise and don’t get panic and spoil your exam.
- Always remember if the exam level is diffult for you, then it will be difficult for everyone.
- The most important SBI Probationary Officer Mains Exam Tip is have proper diet and proper sleep before your exam. Students think that it will waste their preparation time but it is not good. Lack of sleep and drowsiness will make your mind not to work sharply. You need an attentive mind while giving exam.
- Finally believe in yourself and all the very best for your SBI PO Mains Exam 2017.
Hope these Last Minute Preparation Tips for SBI PO Mains Exam will help you to achieve your goal.
Follow our website www.Techfactslive.com on Facebook and Twitter to get all the latest updates regarding SBI PO Mains Answer Key and Results. If you have any problem contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org