Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017 Quotes
Raksha Bandhan is also known as Rakhi Purnima, Rakhi or Rakhri in most of the parts in India. The same Rakhi festival is celebrated in the name of Janai Purnima in Nepal. This is one of the important Hindu festivals which is celebrated with the Love and shows the bonding between the brothers and sisters.
This festival is mainly popular and used to celebrate brother-sister relationship between men and women who are unrelated or relatives. This festival is observed by the Jains as their religious festival and on this day Jain Priests gives the threads to devotees, even the other communities as their secular festival. This is observed among all the people irrespective of their religion.
On this auspicious day of Raksha Bandhan Sisters tie the Rakhi (Which is nothing but a sacred thread) on her brother’s wrist. This signifies the sister’s Love and prayers for her brother’s well-being and the brother’s lifelong promise to protect her. Rakhi Festival will fall on the full moon day of the Shravan Month of the Hindu calendar.
This festival is mainly celebrated in Northern and Western India, Mauritius, major parts of Nepal and even it is celebrated by the Hindus in the parts of Pakistan. Apart from these countries, this festival is also celebrated by some non-resident Indians and non-resident Nepalis across the world.
On this day People search for the Rakhi Images, Quotes and Greetings. They search these things for sharing them with their brothers. Some search to share with their sisters. You can use this collection of Rakhi Images, Quotes and Greetings in the messaging services and other social network sites.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes
Check out the collection for the Rakhi Quotes or Raksha Bandhan Quotes 2016
- You never say no, you never say that’s impossible, and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you, Bro.
- My brother is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone; you make feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being for me always, Dear Brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become those wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis.
- Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship,
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Brothers, we will be. We may choose to be cowboys and live on the range. Or a captain of a ship. But one thing won’t change. You will always be my brother. Best friends you and me. We’ll grow up always knowing that brothers we’ll be.
- I felt so blessed and treasured to have a brother like you in my life. You like an Angel are always there when I need you. Thanks, Brother and have a happy Raksha Bandhan.