What is your favourite junk food? For me Snacks, Desserts, French fries, Potato chips, Burgers, Ice creams, Pizzas, Samosa especially Cakes. Sometimes I think cakes are calling to me to eat them. I can’t take back my hands on Junk food. May be you also facing this problem too. It’s time to pay your homage to your favourite Junk foods on this National Junk Food Day 2016. This day occupies the calendar on July 21st.
The Origin of the National Junk Food day is unclear, but it’s the great reason to chow down a salty snack. Eating Junk food daily will make you fatty. No one wants a fatty figure, but we can’t control ourselves to hands off on junk food. Instead of cutting your favorite food, you can do exercise. On this day let me tell you about some few facts on Junk food that you ought to know before taking a Junk food.
- A single can of Coca Cola contains 10 teaspoons of sugar, if you take cola daily for one month, which may equal to almost a bag of sugar. Cola is bad to your teeth and it also increase fat in your body shortly.
- Increase of Junk food lead to “Obesity”, heart diseases, certain cancers, high blood pressure and other diseases.
- Fats from Junk Food trigger the brain to want more food. This effect can last for several days.
- Junk food has the little enzyme producing vitamins, amino acids, minerals and contains high calories.
- Young women who eat a junk food diet are at a higher risk for developing Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Eating junk food while pregnant or breast feeding increases the risk of producing obese children.
- Burgers are the King of Junk Food, they contain everything we shouldn’t eat; Vegetarian burgers contains 35% calories, whereas non-vegetarian burgers have 47%.
The Most Extreme Junk Foods are:
- The Cheesecake Challenge
Cheesecake Challenge is a mountain of cheesecake. It is literally half a cheesecake studded with potato chips, pretzels and zigzagged with a drizzled of hot fudge. The way it looks and the way you eat made you call it a challenge.
- Friendly Grilled Cheese Burger
It is a burger with all trimmings, wedged between two grilled cheese sandwiches. It contains 1500 calories and 97 grams of fat.
- French Fries
French fries are fluffy on inside and golden on the outside. It contains 380 calories and 17 grams of fat.
Samosa is a famous Indian snack, which is a fried and baked dish with a savoury filing, like spiced potatoes, onions, peas and others. Samosa have 151 calories and 12 grams of fat.
- Pani Puri
Pani Puri is the every Indian favourite food. The puris are not healthy and the mixture of chutney can cause problem for you the next day morning.