Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana: The Madhya Pradesh State Government has started a new scheme called Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana. According to this scheme, Govt will pay the fee for Higher Education for Candidates who secure minimum 75% marks in 12th Standard. Students can Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chatra Yojana at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in from June 15.
MP Government will provide financial assistance to the merit students of 12th class students for taking admissions into Degree courses in both Government and Private Colleges. Candidates have to download Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme Online Application from the online portal at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in. Follow the procedure to submit Online Applications.
The Courses offered are Engineering, Medical, Law, Integrated Post Graduation Course from SPA Bhopal or IIM Indore, Graduation/Under Graduation Courses- B.Sc, B.Com, Nursing, Polytechnic, etc. The Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chatra Yojana is available at the end of this article.
Benefits of the Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Scheme
- The State Government of Madhya Pradesh will provide financial assistance of upto Rs. 1.5 Lakh to each student
- This financial assistance will sent direct to the Institute of Government College and the amount will be transferred through bank account for private colleges.
- Complete fee of course like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Sc Nursing, Polytechnic and all Graduation courses in Government Colleges will be borne by the Government only.
Eligibility Criteria for MMVY Madhya Pradesh
- He/ She should be permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Student’s family annual income should not be more than Rs.6 Lakh
- Candidates must attain 75% marks in 12th Standard in MP Board and 85% in CBSE Board
- Candidates have to visit Madhya Pradesh and complete registration process through uploading mark sheets, Aadhar Card Number and Income Certificate for eligibility.
Steps to fill Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme Online Application Form
Step 1: Candidates have to visit scholarship portal of Madhya Pradesh at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Step 2: On the Latest Updates click on the link of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana and A new tab will open
Step 3: Now fill the new online registration form through clicking ‘Apply Online’ link
Step 4: After that you people will receive ID & Password regarding Online Application Form
Step 5: Enter all the details, such as Name, DOB, Category, Aadhar Number, Address, etc
Step 6: Click on Submit Button