MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 : Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act had released a notice for MGNREGA Recruitment 2017. According to the notice, they are nearly 3787 Grama Rozgar Sahayak and Assistant posts. Candidates who are interested in MGNREGA recruitment can apply by just visiting official website pnrd.assam.gov.in
Online registration for MGNREGA 2017 recruitment has started, and the last date for registration is on 31-8-2017. Aspirants are kindly requested to check all details regarding Application fee, eligibility criteria and age limit from our website. MGNREGA had released various posts such as Accredited Engineers-1850, Gram Rojgar Sahayak-520, Computer Assistant-60, Account Assistant-46, District MIS Manager-09, Gaon Panchayat Coordinator-1083, and Block MIS Manager-219.
MGNREGA Recruitment 2017
National rural employment guarantee act 2005 was proposed in 1991 by Narasimha Rao. In 2006 it was finally accepted by parliament and started implementing in 200 districts of India. The MGNREGA was initiated with the objective of enhancing livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year, to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.
Another aim of this organization is to create durable assets such as roads, ponds, wells, and canal. Day by day it is improving its growth by giving many opportunities to the people. This year it has released MGNREGA Recruitment 2017.Candidates should read the notification carefully, and if you are eligible for the post, you can apply application through online. Candidates need not pay any application fee.
|Name of organization||MGNREGA or Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Name of the post||Grama Rozgar Sahayak and Assistant|
|Number of seats||3787|
|Last date for registration||31-8-2017|
Candidate should check age and eligibility criteria before applying the post
Candidates should have a minimum age limit of above 21 years for accredited engineer post. For Gram Rozgar Sahayak, Account Assistant, Computer Assistant, District MIS Manager (MGNREGA), Gaon Panchayat Coordinator, Block MIS Manager (PMAY-G) it should be between 21-35 years.
- For Accredited Engineer post candidates should have diploma certificate or should be a civil engineer.
- For Gram, Rozgar Sahayak candidate should pass HSSLC passed. Candidates from Science & Commerce stream can also apply
- For Computer Assistant candidate should be approved in HSSLC and should have minimum basic Computer & Internet Skills.
- For Account Assistant- HSSLC Passed under Commerce Stream
- For District MIS Manager (MGNREGA) – MCA/BCA and experience in the related field is desirable.
- For Gaon Panchayat Coordinator-BCOM
- For Block MIS Manager- SCAI SCITI PGDCA with 01-year Experience.
Candidates need not pay any fee while doing online registration.
Here are steps to apply for MGNREGA Recruitment 2017
- Go to the official website pnrd.assam.gov.in
- On the home page click on Career Selection
- Click on application form of MGNREGA 3787 posts.
- Before applying register yourself
- Fill the form with required details
- Finally, take a print out or download for further use.
Apply online for MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 Click Here
For more Educational News & Updates Follow Techfactslive.com on Facebook and Twitter