Meizu has announced new M5 Note, the company’s latest smartphone at the recent event in China. Meizu M5 Note comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD resolution along with the curved glass display. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor. The phone is Pre-installed and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow topped with Flyme OS 6.0.
The phone is equipped with the either 3GB of RAM or 4GB of RAM, and the internal storage is followed by 16GB, 32GB and 64GB variants. The storage can expand up to 128GB using the microSD card.
Meizu M5 Note comes with the 13 Megapixel as the primary camera along with the dual tone LED flash. It contains the PDAF (Phase-Detection Autofocus) technology with f/2.2 aperture. The secondary or the front facing camera comes with 5-megapixel and helps to capture the best selfies. It is having the ArcSoft beautification algorithm on the front camera.
M5 Note supports the dual-SIM and microSD card support (Hybrid Dual SIM). It has the fingerprint sensor on the bottom, and it captures the fingerprints in just 0.2 seconds. Unlocking and securing the device is easy with the fingerprint sensor.
Meizu M5 Note Specifications
- Display : 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor : 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10
- GPU : Mali T860
- RAM : 3GB / 4GB
- Storage : 16GB / 32GB & 64GB Expandable Upto 128GB
- OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS 6.0
- Camera : 13MP Primary camera & 5MP Secondary
- Connectivity : 4G voLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery : 4000 mAh
Meizu M5 Note is available in Champagne Gold, Silver, Blue and Grey colour variants. It supports the fast charging and the pricing of this handset as follows.
- 3GB RAM with 16GB storage Variant Rs. 8,880 approx. (US$ 130/ 899 yuan)
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage Variant Rs. 9,870 approx. (US$ 145/ 999 yuan)
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage Variant Rs. 14,810 approx. (US$ 218 / 1499 yuan)
This phone will be available to order in China, and the sale will be live from 8 December 2016.