Maharashtra SSC Toppers List 2017: Maharashtra SSC Results has released, all are looking for who tops the examination. About 17.7 lakh students had appeared in the examination, out of which 9, 89,908 were boys and 7, 76,190 were girls. Massive numbers of students are competing for the topper post. Students can check the Maharashtra SSC Topper List 2017 Name Wise, Districts wise on the official site mahresult.nic.in.
Girls and boys are competing for the topper place in the examination. Right from the start of the examination, all students performed well in the examination, but the topper is only given to the some persons who worked hard in the examination, here is the Maharashtra SSC Topper Name. Last year the results are released on June 6, 2016 and the pass percentage was around 91.9.
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Education, Pune is established under the provision of the Maharashtra Act No.41 of 1965. This board organises the HSC and SSC examination in the state of Maharashtra. The board conducts the examination twice a year, students appeared in the main exam is 14 lacs for HSC and 17 lacs for SSC and for the supplementary exam around 6 lacs students are expected in HSC and SSC together.
Students can check the Maharashtra SSC Toppers 2017 and apply for the revaluation if you have any doubts in the examination. For revaluation you can follow the official web portal mahresult.nic.in. The active link of the Maharashtra 10th Topper List is given below. Check out the supplementary schedule and results in this page.
Board Name: Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Education
Official Site: mahresult.nic.in
Exam Name: Class 10
Maharashtra SSC Results 2017 Highlights
- Students will receive their mark sheets on June 24 at 3 pm from the schools. From this year, the board has dropped the ‘fail’ tag from the mark sheets. Instead students scoring below passing marks will be categorised as eligible for re-exams or vocational education.
- Mah SSC results 2017 released at 1PM , Click Here to know your result.
- 15-year-old Shravani Dumbre from Kalyan scores 97%, says regular studies, revision helped.
- According to the released ssc results 2017 out of 17 lakh students in the state, 1.8 lakh have failed in less than three subjects.
- Total 193 students scored 100 percent marks in Maharashtra board class X examinations; results of which were declared today
- The overall SSC 2017 pass percentage is 88.74%, with girls securing 91.46% pass percentage.
- Maharashtra boys registered 86.51% pass percentage.
- The success rate dropped by 0.8% compared to 2016.
- About 48, 570 students scored above 90%.
- Konkan division stood first with 96.18%
- Mumbai division registered a 90.09% success rate stood fourth across the state.
- Maharashtra SSC overall pass % dropped to 85.74% in this year, while in 2016 the pass percentage in 86.4% in 2016 and 87.7% in 2015
The Division-wise ssc pass percentages 2017
- Konkan 96.56
- Pune 93.30
- Nagpur 85.34,
- Aurangabad 88.05,
- Mumbai 91.90,
- Kolhapur 93.89,
- Amaravati 84.99
- Nashik 89.61
- Latur 81.54
Maharashtra 10th Topper List 2017
- Boys Pass Percentage:86.51%
- Girls Pass Percentage:91.46%
For fast updates on education news, government jobs, technology updates and entertainment follow our site techfactslive.com. If you have any problem contact us at email@example.com