Kerala NEET 2017 Rank List

The Kerala NEET 2017 Rank List has released. Candidates eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses, Ayurveda (BAMS) Course admissions will be in the basis of NEET (UG) 2017 Score. Total 45363 qualified in the Kerala State, which includes in the Medical Allied & Ayurveda Rank List is 51017. Aspirants can download Kerala NEET MBBS Merit List from official website at cee-kerala.org.

This academic year, Deric Joseph of Kannur tops with All India Rank 6 in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and First Rank in Kerala Medical Rank List. He scored 691 marks with 99.999358 per cent in NEET-2017. Aspirants may check Rank List for Kerala NEET 2017 from online web portal at cee-kerala.org or cee.kerala.gov.in. The direct link of rank list is available at the end.

Aspirant’s secure 131 marks had qualified in NEET 2017 by General Category, for OBC/SC/ST the cut off is 107 and for General PH is 118. Check the KEAM Kerala NEET Cut off Marks that is calculated through category wise. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is holding NEET Counselling for admission to 15% All India Quota and remaining 85% by State Quota seats of CEE Kerala.

The Online Submission of applications for MBBS/BDS Courses was completed on July 8. Around 51066 candidates submitted their NEET Result 2017 for admissions in the Kerala State. CEE will organise the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) for various courses. The procedure to download Kerala NEET MBBS Merit List has given below. Therefore, more details regarding NEET Counselling Schedule will update soon.

Steps to download Kerala NEET 2017 Rank List

Step 1: Visit official website at cee-kerala.org

Step 2: Click on Kerala NEET Rank List 2017

Step 3; A New tab will open

Step 4: Enter your Registration Number & DOB

Step 5: Click on Submit Button

Step 6: Download and Take a print out further reference

Kerala NEET 2017 Rank List Click Here

Follow our website Techfactslive.com on Facebook and Twitter for more NEET 2017 Counselling updates. If any problem contact us at [email protected]

SHARE