KCC Bank Recruitment 2017: The Kangra Central Co-operative Bank has released KCC Bank Recruitment 2017. Candidates seeking for Latest Bank Jobs can register to fill 216 vacancies. There are various posts like Assistant Manager (Grade III), Junior Computer Programmer (Gr III), Clerk Gr-IV, Trained Secretary of PACS Quota and Computer Operator Grade-IV posts. Eligible applicants can register KCC Clerk Grade IV Vacancies through online mode at kccb.in.
The applications will accept from 8th June to 27th June 2017. Aspirants have to refer Eligibility Criteria details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and Pay Scale. First of all, refer the Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Notification 2017 and collect complete details regarding 216 Posts.
Kangra Central Co-operative Bank (KCC) was established on 17th March in the year 1920. Every year, as per the requirement officials releases notification through vacant posts. Now, they have released KCC Bank Recruitment 2017 for 216 Posts for Manager, Clerk & operator vacancies. The Registration starts on June 8.
Candidates should have completed Graduation or its equivalent with 55% marks or Commerce Graduation or its equivalent qualification from recognized University or Institute and for Clerk posts 10+2 with at least 50% marks. While applying for KCC Bank Recruitment 2017 consider age limit also as important criterion. Applicants should between 18 years to 45 years & the age relaxation will be applicable through Govt Norms.
Refer the Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Notification 2017 carefully. The Selection process will be on the basis of Written Test. Applicants has to pay the application fee Rs.600 for General & OBC Category and Rs.400 for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen. Soon, complete the process of KCC Assistant Manager Apply Online 2017 through online at kccb.in
Post wise Details:
- Grade-3 (Assistant Manager) – 21 Posts
- Grade-3 (Junior Computer Programmer) – 8 Posts
- Grade-4 Clerk (Against Employee of Cooperative Society Quota) – 115 Posts
- Grade-4 Clerk (Against Trained Secretary of PACS Quota) – 43 Posts
- Grade-4 Clerk (For General Public) – 11 Posts
- Grade-4 Clerk Computer Operator – 18 Posts
|Organization Name||Kangra Central Co-operative Bank (KCC)|
|Starting Date to Apply||08.06.2017|
|Last Date to Apply||27.06.2017|
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates has to login to the website kccb.in
- On the Home Page, click on Notification and read all instructions
- Then click on Apply Online link
- Enter all details and attach attested documents
- Upload Photo and Signature in the form
- Click on Submit Button and Download
- Take a Hard copy for further reference
Dates to Note:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.06.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.06.2017
KCC Bank Clerk Notification 2017 Click Here
Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Apply Online 2017 Click Here