JoSAA 2017 registration process begins from 15th June 2017. The candidates can fill the choices online. Candidates have successfully attempted the JEE mains 2017 ad JEE advanced 2017 exams. Only the students who qualified in the JEE main and JEE advanced exams can proceed with the registration and choice filling process of JoSAA 2017 from the website jossa.nic.in.
Ministry of Human Resource Development has set up the Joint Seat Allotment Authority. It is established to manage the joint seat allocation for admissions to 97 institutes in the country. The colleges include 23 Indian Institute of Technologies, 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 20 other government funded technical institutes.
The candidates who qualified in JEE mains may apply for the NITs only. But the candidates who qualified in the JEE mains and JEE advanced can apply for IITs also. JoSAA 2017 important dates are mentioned below. Step by step procedure for JoSAA 2017 registration and choice filling is also mentioned. Candidates can do the JoSAA registration from the official website josaa.nic.in or just click on the link given below.
JoSAA 2017 Details
|Name of the authority||Joint Seat Allotment Authority JoSAA.|
|Name of the Exam||JEE Main and JEE Advanced|
|Category||JoSAA 2017 registration and choice filling|
|Registration and choice filling starts from||15th June 2017|
Required Documents for JoSAA 2017 Counselling:
- Provisional seat allocation letter.
- Rank & Admit cards of entrance test.
- 10th Class class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th Class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Medical fitness report.
- PwD Certificate.
- Category Certificate
JoSAA counselling schedule 2017 Important dates
- JoSAA 2017 online registration starts: 15th June 2017
- Choice filling facility is available from: 15th June 2017
- AAT candidates will submit the forms: 19th June 2017
- Round 1 of Seat Allotment: June 28, 2017
- Round 2 of Seat Allotment: July 4, 2017
- Round 3 of Seat Allotment: July 7, 2017
- Round 4 of Seat Allotment: July 10, 2017
- Round 5 of Seat Allotment: July 13, 2017
- Round 6 of Seat Allotment: July 15, 2017
- Round 7 of Seat Allotment: July 18, 2017
Steps for JoSAA registration and choice filling process 2017
- Visit the official website jossa.nic.in and login by entering the details.
- Click on change of password and alter your password.
- You can alter other details and click on submit.
- Click on choices available, and choices you have to choose from will appear.
- Candidates must give their order of priority and proceed with filling and locking the options.
- Candidates can interchange the options if necessary.
- Locking is mandatory after filling the choices as the last given choices will be locked automatically if you did not lock the options.
For JoSSA 2017 Registration and Form filling Click Here
For all the latest news regarding technology, tech reviews, education, entertainment, movies candidates can visit our website techfactslive.com. Follow us on facebook and twitter.