JAC Madrasa Result 2017 is out today. Students who have attended the courses Wastania, Fauquania, Maulvi, Alim, Alim (H) and Fazil can check their JAC Madrasa results now at the official website www.jac.nic.in
Students who have attended exams and waiting for the JAC Intermediate results can also get their results by visiting the website like Indiaresults.com. They can check their JAC Madhyama/Madarasaresults and more info regarding the results on the website.
NIC and JAC, Jharkhand Academic Council, are responsible for the conduction of examinations for the Madarsa students. Since the exams took place in May 2017, the results got declared in the month of August. To get redirected to the results page click the below link.
Follow the steps to view JAC Madarasa Results 2017
- Visit the official website www.jac.nic.in
- Click on the link available for results JAC Madarsa Results 2017
- Once you are redirected to the page select the course that you have attended Wastania, Fauquania, Maulvi, Alim, Alim (H) and Fazil
- Enter the Roll Code and then enter the Roll number
- Submit the details, and you will be able to view the results
- Save the results page and take a print out of marks list
The official website has sent an important note for the students who are looking forward to the results. The note reads as: Neither NIC nor Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi is responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the results being published on NET. The results published on net are for immediate information to the examinees. These cannot be treated as original mark sheets. Original mark sheets have been issued by the Board separately.
Students can visit their Madrasa and get their original mark list from the administration office. The board will issue the mark sheets, and students can receive it from their Madrasa.
JAC Madhyama/Madarsa/Vocational Result 2017 Click Here