JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form: Massive number of students is waiting for JAC Delhi 2017 registrations. Joint Admission Counselling 2017 has announced the JAC Delhi Important Dates on the official site jacdelhi.nic.in. Interested candidates who are looking for admission into Delhi Technological University, Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi and Netaji Subhas Insitute of Technology can fill the JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form before the last date of June 23, 2017. Check this article for JAC Delhi 2017 Eligibility Criteria and other information.
Students who are looking for admission in under graduate courses in DTU, IGDTUW, IIIT-D and NSIT must follow some JAC Delhi 2017 Eligibility Criteria before registering your name in the JAC Delhi 2017. The application form is common to these four technical institutes. Aspirants seeking admission into B.Tech/B.E at DTU, NSIT and IGDTUW must have JEE Main 2017 All India Rank in Paper-I, for B.Arch admissions at IGDTUW will be strictly offered based on JEE Main 2017 All India Rank in Paper-II. IIT Delhi offers the B.Tech admissions on the basis of marks scored in JEE Main 2017 Paper-I and bonus marks of the candidate.
Admission Name: Joint Admission Counselling, Delhi
Admission Type: Under Graduate
Category: State Level
Organisation Name: Joint Admission Counselling, Delhi
The admission in the four pioneering technical universities will be conducted through JAC Delhi 2017. Students should fill their JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form on the official site. The online registrations are started from June 12th 2017. If you want to get admission in the following technical institutes soon submit your JAC Delhi 2017 application form before June 23, 2017. Further details about document verification, seat allotment and JAC Delhi counselling & seat allotment result will be stated in this page.
JAC Delhi 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admissions for B.Tech/B.E at DTU, NSIT and IGDTUW must secured rank in JEE Main 2017 All India Rank in Paper-I
- For admission to B.Arch course at IGDTUW, candidates should secure a rank in JEE Main 2017 Paper-II
- Admissions to aspirants in B.Tech at IIIT Delhi through JAC Delhi 2017 will be offered on the basis of their total marks in JEE Main 2017 Paper 1 and bonus marks secured for achievements in Olympiads, Culture, Programming Contest, Chess, Innovation, Sports, National Talent Search, etc.
JAC Delhi Important Dates
- Online registrations starts from: June 12, 2017
- Last date for registrations/ application cum counselling fee payment (through SBI E-Challan): June 23, 2017
- Last date for registration/application cum counselling fee payment (Through Net banking/credit/debit card): June 26, 2017
- Document Verification: June 28, 2017
JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form Click Here
For fast updates on education, government jobs, technology and entertainment news follow our site techfactslive.com and if you have any problem contact us at email@example.com