Vistara is an Indian domestic airline operated by Tata SIA Airlines Limited has announced the “Affordable Luxury” suite of offers on Monday. Vistara is one of the India’s fastest growing full airline carriers, has come up with these offers to leisure travelers who plan and book early.
This offer is applicable for Premium Economy and Business Class travel in the entire network. The fares for Premium Economy starts at Rs 2,560.00 and Business Class at Rs 5,650.00 for one way respectively, excluding taxes and fees.
“Affordable Luxury Weekdays” is offering up to 60% discount which is about the last minute fares, if the traveler booked 30 days or more in advance. One can travel in Business Class across Vistara’s entire network in style.
Sample fares are as follows between the routes
- Delhi and Lucknow or Varanasi for Rs 7,050
- Delhi and Kolkata or Guwahati for Rs 9,285
- Srinagar and Jammu for Rs 5,650
- Delhi and Ahmedabad for Rs 8,775
- Mumbai and Kochi for Rs 9,645
Similar to this “Affordable Luxury Weekdays” scheme offers up to 40% discount for Premium Economy relative to last minute fares if the traveler books 30 days or more in advance. Travelers can experience the Vistara’s comfortable Premium Economy experience across the Vistara’s network.
Fares and routes are as follows
- Delhi and Kolkata for Rs 3,690
- Delhi and Ahmedabad for Rs 3,050
- Delhi and Lucknow for Rs 2,560
- Mumbai and Kochi for Rs 3,990
— Vistara (@airvistara) October 17, 2016
The travelers on the weekends, Vistara offers “Affordable Luxury Weekends” fares for the Business Class. Travelers can make the journey on all-day on Saturdays and for departures up to 4 pm on Sundays. This scheme offers up to 60% discount when compared to regular Business Class fares if bookings made 15 days or more in advance. If tickets booked at last minute, Vistara still offers 40% discount. Sample fares are as follows
- 5,650/- between Srinagar and Jammu
- 9,285/- between Kolkata and Port Blair
- 7,928/- between Mumbai and Goa