Mothers, Sisters, Wives, Girlfriends…what we would do anything without them? Nobody can honestly say about this. From the mothers who made us tasty food, sisters help in selecting good things and wives who manage both family and career and work restlessly for us. International Women’s Day, celebrated on 8th March every year which is all about celebrating these incredible people and showing them how much we care and love them. Get the best Women’s Day Quotes and share with your women in your life. Inspire the people we sending them Motivational Women’s Day quotes in English and Hindi.
This day is perhaps especially important in many countries where women are facing inequality, forced to harassment and mainly to raise awareness about challenges and difficulties that women are facing nowadays. Women’s Day celebrated by highlighting the women’s history, milestones, key events and mainly aims to spread awareness and to achieve equal opportunity in all aspects of life. In many schools and colleges, Women’s Day Speech competitions will be held. The 8th March International Women’s Day Quotes are the main to target to motivate people. Protection of Women is the main thing that the systems should develop, and even women do not also have social security.
Various women including business leaders, community, political and much more involve in the celebrations and gives their valuable International Women’s Day Speech. If you are in search of best Women’s Day Quotes can collect from this page. The messages will be given at these events and often focus on various themes. The International Women’s Day 2017 theme is “Be Bold For Change” which focuses on “Women in the Changing World of Work: Planet 50-50 by 2030.” People can spread their message by sending and sharing the Inspirational Womens Day Quotes on social media. Organisations like UN WOMEN are always there to change the women world from the troubles.
The world of work is changing, technology is improving day-by-day, but the inequality among gender, women harassment, forcing women to do things has been increasing. Not only in some countries mostly around the world women is facing these difficulties in their lives. However many great personalities are telling about the harassment facing by the women, but the people is not changing. For every single minute woman is caught to harass in any part of the world. It’s all in our hands, and we have to change the world spread the awareness among people. Get the Happy Women’s Day Quotes in Hindi and English and send it to your women and make them happy through your wishes.
- The history of all times and of today especially teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness. Oprah Winfrey
- I believe that it is as much a right and duty for women to do something with their lives as for men and we are not going to be satisfied with such frivolous parts as you give us. – Louisa May Alcott
- If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.–Margaret Thatcher
- In too many instances, the march to globalization has also meant the marginalization of women and girls. And that must change. – Hillary Clinton
- Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us. –Thomas Paine
- Duniya hai Aurat se saari
Gulaami phir bhi sehati hai
Inke liye hai jeena ek sazaa
Apano ke liye jeeti hai
- Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women’s issues. – Charlotte Bunch2
- I don’t get this whole super-skinny obsession. I really think women look more beautiful when they let their curves show. –Vanessa Marcil
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. – Marilyn Monroe
- In many parts of the world, especially Pakistan and Afghanistan, terrorism, war and conflict stop children to go to their schools. We are really tired of these wars. Women and children are suffering. –Malala Yousafzai
- evi ka daaman hai bada…Diya usane apana pyaar saara….Kehlayi voh stri, kehlayi woe k naari….Ban kar ek aadarsh usane kiya jag ko ujiyara…. Happy International Women’s Day
- Jab mard aurat se pyaar karta hai to wo apani jindagi ka bahut chhota hissa deta hai par jab ek aurat mard se pyaar karti hai to who puri jindagi de deti hai. Naari diwas ki shubhkamnayen!