IGNOU which stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to offer Admission in MBA(Banking and Finance)Programme which is Specially designed for the Bankers. The School of Management Studies, IGNOU and IIFB(Indian Institute Of Banking And Finance) collaboratively developed this Admission Programme. This special program would be commencing from July 2017.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is a distance learning national university which is located in Maidan Garhi of New Delhi. It was established in the year 1985 with a huge budget of Rs. 20 million. The Parliament of India has passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985(IGNOU Act 1985).
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For IGNOU MBA(Banking and Finance) Programme
- Candidate must complete his Graduation not less than 3 Years duration from any Recognized University.
- He must have Passed Certified Associate Of Indian Institute Of Bankers(CAIIB) Exam of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Mumbai.
- Applicant should have been working in The Banking (or) Financial services for at least Two Years.
Student Handbook & Prospectus of MBA(Banking & Finance)-2017-18
Candidates have to Pay Rs. 1000/- in cash or through Post he can send a DD(Demand Draft) of Rs.1050/- in Favour of ‘IGNOU’ payable at the city. Write your Address on the back of DD and send your request to the IGNOU Office.
You can also download IGNOU MBA(Banking and Finance) Application Form from the official website www.ignou.ac.in. Under any circumstances Fee once paid cannot be refunded.
- Last Date to receive the request for supply of Student Handbook by Post is 31st May 2017
- Last Date to submit Application forms at the concerned Regional Center is 30th June 2017
Indira Gandhi National Open University, (School of Management Studies), (IGNOU-IIBF Collaboration Programme), IGNOU, New Delhi, Director, Student Service Center (SSC), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068
For Admission Notice to MBA (Banking & Finance) – July 2017 session IGNOU-IIBF Collaboration Programme Click Here