Guru Purnima images with Quotes: Guru Purnima is one of the auspicious day celebrated by Hindus, Jains, and Buddhists. On this day disciples pay respect and convey gratitude towards their teachers(guru). The auspicious Guru Purnima is celebrated in the memory of the great sage Maharshi Veda Vyasa also known as Krishna-Dwaipayana Vyasa. He wrote, 18 Puranas, Mahabharata, and the Srimad Bhagavatam which form the Hindu religion.
As part of our Hindu mythology, this festival is celebrated on full moon day of Ashad(July-August). On this day all the disciples perform “puja” and offer prayers to their respective Gurudeva’s(teacher).Guru is the Sanskrit word, in which “Gu” refers to Ignorance or Darkness while “ru” refers to removal. Guru is equally related to God. Every teacher is responsible for enlightening the student life.
Guru Poornami Images with Messages
They mediate all day in the name of “Lord” and sing songs at night. The disciples fall on the feet on their Guru and seek their blessings.Farmers celebrated this festival and prayed for much-needed rains to shower the field and bring happiness to their lives. For Buddhists, this day is celebrated in honor of Gautam Buddha. Buddha gave his first sermon on this day at Sarnath in UttarPradesh. we bring you some of the best Guru Purnima Images and wall papers.
What they perform on Guru Purnima:
People will go to their teachers, shows their gratitude and takes blessings from them. Many people will pray to Lord Sai Baba on this day. Few people will organize Anna Prasada and distribute to the needy people.
Guru Purnima quotes in Hindi
गुरुवर के चरणों में रहकर,
हमने शिक्षा पाई है।
गलत राह पर भटके जब हम,
तो गुरुवर ने राह दिखाई है,
गुरु की महिमा न्यारी है।।
माता-पिता ने जन्म दिया पर
गुरु ने जीने की कला सिखाई है।
ज्ञान चरित्र और संस्कार की,
हमने शिक्षा पाई है,
गुरु की महिमा न्यारी है।।
जब भी करते गलत कार्य हम,
तब पिटाई भी लगाई है।
सद्मार्ग पर चलें सभी हम,
बात सदा दोहराई है,
गुरु की महिमा न्यारी है।
Guru Purnima Quotes & Wishes in English
- ‘I have a Guru yet I am so worried,’ That means you are not utilizing what you have.
- A Guru desires nothing from you apart from well-being and progess on the path.
- “Guru and God both appear to me. To whom should I prostate? I bow to the guru who introduced me to God.
- “You were a light for me in the dark, You were an inspiration and an aspiration, Support me always, I will succeed in all ways”, Happy Guru Purnima!
- It is my great fortune that I found Satguru, all my doubts are removed. I bow before Guru. Guru’s glory is greater than God’s.
- “Tumne bataya kaise girne ke baad sambhalna.Tumhari wajah se aaj hum pahunche is mukaam pe, Guru Purnima ke din karte hain namaskar”.
- Happy Guru Poornima, guru hi hamare mata pita hai. Guru ka sthan jivan me bahut hi ucha hai.Guru ke bina jivan vyarth hai. jivan me guru ki jarurat hai.
Happy Guru Poornima.
Guru Purnima 2017: Vyasa Purnima Puja Vidhi Guru Poornima Wishes
Dhyaana Molaam Guru Murtih
Poooja Molaam Guru Padaam
Maantra Molaam Guru Vakyaam
Mooksha Molaam Guru Kripa..!!!
Sir aaj tumchi kami mala bhasat ahe,
karan tumachya mule me ghadalo ahe,
tumachya pudhe me nat mastak zalo ahe,
mala ashirvad dya sir hi mazi echha ahe,
GuruPurniechya Hardik Shubhechcha
Ideals of Famous Guru-Shishya on Guru Purnima:
- Chanakya-Chandra Gupta Mourya
- Drona-Arjuna, Ekalavya
- Ramakrishnan-Swami Vivekananda
- Swami Ramadas- Shivaji
- Acharya Veda Vikrama-Ashoka
Guru Purnima is dedicated to all these Guru- Siksha through which student life got changed because of the Guru ideas, principles.