Amazon second festival season sale is starting from October 25, 2016 that is from tomorrow and will last till October 28, 2016. The four day sale is bundled with offers on mobiles and TVs especially.
The electronic items more specifically mobile phones. Flipkart and Snapdeal are also in the race. Flipkart has announced its “Big Diwali sale” in the same slot of dates 25th to 28th Oct, 2016.
On the other hand Snapdeal has also announced its ‘Unbox Diwali Sale” offer for 3 days starting from 25th Oct till 27th Oct, 2016.
The three giant e-commerce online selling companies have made good sales for the festivals in the first phase of discount sales.
Hence, to boost the same results with further enhancements, they have announced the second phase of offers and discounts during the festival.
Amazon India is offering extra discounts for the SBI credit and Debit card holders. An additional 15% is offered for the SBI card holders.
A conditional and a bit fast approach is needed to grab the offers offered. Because the time deadline and the number of items in the stock will are the parameters to grab the discount offer this festival season. Once the item is selected, the transaction should be completed within 15 minutes.
Here are some of the list of items that are offered by the Amazon India under the great Indian Festival offer.
- Apple’s iPhone 6 (Space Grey colour, 128GB) is available at Rs. 46,999
- Sony Xperia XA Dual smart phone is offered with a 20% discount price of Rs. 16,733
- Asus Zenfone 2 smart phone is available with a 28% discount price of Rs. 15,999
- Sony 32-inch Bravia HD LED TV is available with a 12% discount price of Rs. 8,799
- Sony XB450 On-Ear headphones are available with a 12% discount price of Rs. 2,200
- D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless Router + WiFi are now available with a 34% discount price of Rs. 1,499
- Zebronics BT6590 5.1 speakers are now available with a 15% discount price of Rs. 2,549
The items which are not in the list might be added later during the offer period. The registered users will be intimated through a message over their mobile phones when the item is made available.