AP Government has recently releases the scholarship web portal for the students for higher education. The web portal is named as Jnana Bhumi. To apply for scholarships in Andhra Pradesh, students can visit the website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh CM, N Chandrababu Naidu said, “State youth must study higher education and should engage in the development of the state. The economic and social inequalities should not be the barriers for students to reach high levels in their lives. To provide equal opportunity for every student we are providing Jnana Bhumi portal.”
State future is depends on present youth, if today’s youth education is stronger, then the future of the state will be brighter. This scholarship web portal might help the students in achieving higher education. The clear details about the scholarship will be mentioned in the website. Students can find the scholarship applications in the portal.
You can activate this web portal from anywhere. For clear information about the scholarship visit the official web portal jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. Colleges need to register their colleges in the portal and it has to upload the student’s admissions, attendance and academics. Once in three months Fee reimbursement. Through this portal students can check out the scholarships in colleges and universities. If you have any doubts regarding the scholarship registrations contact the help line number 1100.
Post Metric Scholarship for Students:
- No need to apply for APePASS
- For scholarship students have to submit their mobile number and e-mail ID
- Students who are renewing their scholarships can change their mobile number and e-mail ID during the verification of biometric.
- Students have to link their back account with Aadhaar.
Post Metric Scholarship for New Registrations:
- During the time of admissions students have to attach the scholarship application
- Scholarship application form is available in all district welfare offices, banks and official website
- Essential documents for applying scholarship
- Aadhaar card
- Student bank pass book first page copy
- Cast certificate number
- White Ration card number
- Income certificate number
- Mobile number and E-mail ID
- Students must save the copy of application