Chinese Comio branded smartphones launched grandly in India. All the three phones of Comio company- Comio C1, Comio S1, Comio P1 released into the enormous Indian market. Most of the smartphones used by Indian are Chinese company brands. This is another launch by a China-based company to increase its sales in India.
The mobile came into the market with all the required features that a user is expecting for. The best part about the mobile is that it starts with Rs.5,999 which is easily affordable by many of the customers. They mainly aimed to release phones below 10,000 prices.
Speaking of the low price that is offered CEO Sanjay Kumar, CEO said “The company is aiming at budget smartphone consumers keeping the price of the three smartphones less than Rs.10,000. Among the three smartphones launched today, Comio C1 is the cheapest priced at Rs.5,999, followed by Comio S1 priced at Rs.8,999, and Comio P1 is priced at Rs.9,999.”
Comio C1: 5,999
Comio S1: 8,999
Comio P1: 9,999
Mobile marketing offers:
Mobiles are available with 30 days replacement plan in case any software issues or heating issues faced by the customer. One year warranty is in common all the three mobiles in addition to 100 days extra on screen. The company will be proposing a buyback offer and an upgrade offer that can be utilized to avail 40 percent discount within the brand. Appraisingly the upgrade offer will be eligible only within one year of purchase.
Joining hand with Reliance Jio the brand has released offer, Comio smartphone buyers can recharge their Jio account for Rs.309 and above to avail 5GB of additional data. Mobiles will be available at your nearest retail stores and gradually on online portals.
Comio C1 Design, features and specifications:
- 5-inch HD (720p) IPS display and designed with a 64-bit quad-core SoC.
- It is available with 2GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal storage with an option of inserting microSD card up to 256GB.
- The smart mobile contains a 2,200mAh battery.
- For images, it has an 8-megapixel rear camera with auto-focus, f/2.0 aperture, and LED flash.
- For Everybody’s favoriteselfies, it comes with a 5-megapixel camera on the front along with screen flash, and f/2.2 aperture.
- Attracting the buyer, the mobile comes in Mellow Gold and Space Black color options.
Comio S1 Design, features and specifications:
- 5.2-inch HD (720p) IPS display inside a metal frame.
- With a Similar feature as C1, S1 came by a 64-bit quad-core processor, and 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM.
- The storage is expandable to 256GB with a microSD card option.
- What brings a difference in both mobiles is Comio S1 comes with a 13-megapixel camera on the rear with autofocus, f/2.0 aperture, and LED flash.
- It is provided with an 8-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash for selfies.
- 2,700mAh battery.
- With an eye catching color it comes in Royal Black and Sunrise Gold color options.
Comio P1 Design, features and specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD display, a metal unique body design, quad-core SoC, and fingerprint scanner.
- P1 comes with a 5,000mAh battery and can be considered as a highlight.
- Latest designed mobile consists of with 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage that can be further expanded up to 256GB using microSD card.
- P1 is equipped with a 13-megapixel camera on the rear with autofocus, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash.
- On the front, it has an 8-megapixel camera with screen flash and f/2.0 aperture.
- It comes in black color with a rich look.
The manufacturer expects a great response from the Indian users like the previous Chinese mobile Vivo, OppoXiaomi, etc. received. It has planned over 15,000 retail outlets and some odd 400 after sale service centers. The previous announcement informed, the Chinese company also outlined its plans to invest Rs.500 crore in the Indian smartphone market over next two years.