Children’s Day is an event to celebrate childhood, innocence, and happiness. India marks Children’s Day on November 14 in memory of the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, first Prime Minister of India. Nehru’s immense love and affection towards children led the celebration of this day. Fondly know as Chacha Nehru by children, Nehru contributed majorly towards the education and growth of children.
Children’s Day wishes from parents on 14th November will surely leave a great impact on kids. Sharing Children’s Day Messages quotes and Children’s Day Wishes Messages brings out the real spirit of the day. Sending a Children’s Day SMS to your sweet kids on this special day is truly a sign of love apart from Kids celebrating children’s day in schools.
Here you can check the latest Children’s Day Wishes and Messages. And also do have a look at Children’s Day Messages and Bal Diwas Wishes Messages will surely impress you.
- If you plant honesty, you will reap trust. If you plant goodness, you will reap friends. If you plant humility, you will reap greatness. Happy Children’s Day.
- Childhood means Fun unlimited… Bounteous shower of love and care… Realm of imagination… Joy of growing up… Happy Children’s Day!
- Children are the World’s most valuable resources and its best hope for the future Happy Children’s Day
- You are the future… The hope for a brighter tomorrow… you, the children of the India… Are symbols of promise… and potential Happy International children’s Day!
- They may not always smell pure and sweet, A dirty diaper or a dampened sheet But with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile, The joys of parenthood are all worthwhile.. Happy Children’s Day..!!
- Time for some splashing fun Cheers ‘n’ jolly time for everyone coz it’s Children’s Day. May the love n laughter always stay on every child’s face. Happy Children’s Day
- Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children’s Day..!!
- Chacha ka hai janamdivas Sabhi bacche aayenge Chacha ji ke phool gulab se.. Hum bacche sama sab mehkayenge! Happy Children’s Day.
- Such a treasure your precious child is, Who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Happy Children’s Day
- Childhood is An enchanting vista, An endless fun, A joyful classroom, An experience, An era of imagination, An artistic journey, An ode to love, A happy moment Happy Children’s Day!
- Kids, there are no words describe how special you are to us. Come on lets enjoy this day with fun and laughter. ***Happy Children’s Day***
- There are only two lasting gift we should give our children, One is roots and second is wings…Happy Children’s Day!
- Children Are Like Wet Cement. Whatever Falls On Them Makes An Impression. HAPPY CHILDREN’s DAY! HAVE A DAY OF CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!
- There are some things, many can’t buy, one of such thing is our childhood, enjoy the spirit of children’s day…Happy Children’s Day!
- There are only two lasting gift we should give our children, One is roots and second is wings. Happy Children’s Day!
- Kids, there are no words describe how special you are to us. Come on lets enjoy this day with fun and laughter. Happy Children’s Day!