The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) made an announcement regarding CBSE NEET 2017. NEET exam is conducted for the admissions to MBBS/BDS courses can start the application process now. Hence the board furnished the NEET UG 2017 Registration process clearly on their official website.
Candidates who looking for latest CBSE NEET UG Notification can visit the official web portal for apply online. Before applying, aspirants need to check the eligibility details carefully. Those who doesn’t meet the acceptability details and who submitted application form after last date shall be rejected.
Central Board of Secondary Education is a board of education for both public and private schools under Union Government of India. CBSE was established on 3rd November in the year 1962 and has its headquarters at New Delhi. It affiliates all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas and most of all the schools recognised by Central Government of India.
The board conducts various final examinations for Class 10 to Class 12 and other competitive exams. Now they published the notice of CBSE NEET 2017 examination and commenced the registration schedule from 31st January to 1st March 2017.
A huge number of candidates across the country are eagerly waiting for the latest CBSE NEET UG Notification for admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Hence, the board has made the NEET UG 2017 Registration link on the official website cbseneet.nic.in.
Moving to the acceptability details, the candidates are qualified those who completed 12th standard/intermediate from any recognised board. All the applicants should attain the age limit of not less than 17 years at the time of admission. Hence the upper age limit for CBSE NEET 2017 is 25 years and age relaxation of 5 years applicable for OBC/SC/ST category.
All the applying aspirants have to pay application fee of Rs. Rs. 1400 for UR/OBC category and Rs. 750 for SC/ST/PH category. Moreover, candidate can attempt only three times for the NEET-UG examination. Those who applied for AIPMT/NEET three times are not allowed to take the test. However, Aadhar card number required to fill the CBSE NEET 2017 Apply online form for the candidates.
Steps for NEET UG 2017 Registration:
- Visit official website cbseneet.nic.in.
- Navigate to the homepage and click on the CBSE NEET 2017 link.
- Read all the instructions given in the notification.
- Next click on the ‘proceed to apply online NEET (UG) 2017’ link.
- Enter all the mandatory details as mentioned in the provided fields.
- Attach mentioned documents and prescribed pixels of photograph and signature.
- Hence after completion of CBSE NEET 2017 Apply online process click on submit button.
- Take a print of the application form.
Dates to note
- Commencement of online registration: 31.01.2017
- Last date to submit application form: 01.03.2017
- Last date to pay application fee: 01.03.2017
- Date of examination: 07.05.2017
- Declaration of result: 08.06.2017
Official CBSE NEET (UG) Notification and Apply online link
For latest updates follow our website techfactslive.com and also know latest recruitments, admissions etc.