Central Board of Secondary Education had released the CBSE class 10 results on June 3rd. Massive number of students had attended the examination and the pass percentage is 90.95 which is 5 percent dip compared to last year pass percent (96.21).
Boys stood at first place with 93.4 per cent whereas girls shine with 92.2 per cent. After the declaration of the CBSE results, students can obtain the copy of their evaluated answer book. Students can also request for verification of their grades from the board before the last date of 9th June 2017.
CBSE releases the latest notification regarding this verification of grades and photocopies of evaluated answer book. Steps are given below for verification of grades.
How to apply for Verification of grades:
- Your verification should submit online with the fee of Rs 500/- per subject.
- The fee can be deposited through credit card/debit card. Fee may also be deposited through e-challan, no fee shall be accepted in offline mode.
- After applying the CBSE verification results will be displayed in the CBSE website and incase of any mistake, a formal letter will be sent to applicants by speed post.
How to apply for Answer book Photocopies:
Students have to submit the application only through online mode with the fee payment of Rs 500 per subject. Candidates who applied for verification of grades are eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of answer book
- Verification of grades dates: June 6 to June 9 2017
- Last date to receive fees through e-challan : June 11, 2017
- Dates for obtaining photocopies of evaluated answer sheet: June 14 to June 19, 2017
- Last date to receive fees through e-challan: upto June 21, 2017