Bigg Boss Telugu – Episode 1: The much awaited show with most interesting concept, Bigg Boss Telugu has made its debut on Sunday 16th July. Keeping its audiences glued to screen, Bigg Boss Telugu premiered on Star MAA at 9 pm. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao who is lovingly called as Jr NTR by his fans is trying his luck as a host for the first time in his career. This will surely be the huge milestone in the actor’s career.
Jr NTR with his utmost stylish attire makes the grand entry. He performed to the song “Don’t Stop” from his movie ‘Nannaku Prematho’. He definitely steals the show with his amazing dance moves. He made a great impact and increased the curiosity of fans with his performance.
After the grand entry, JR NTR thanks his fans for the love they showering on him and encouraging him throughout. He also mentioned about the show “Bigg Boss”, how it will help reach his fans through television. On his debut on Television, Jr NTR showed his excitement about the show and hosting. With his unique style of hosting, Jr NTR entertained the TV audience.
Later, Jr Ntr entered the Bigg Boss House to explain the concept and idea of the show. The house will be of 10,000 square feet with 60 cameras capturing all the angles. There all facilities in the house including swimming pool, one big, 14 beds, big kitchen, Gym, smoking corner and many wash rooms.
There will be strict rules followed in the house including, no phones allowed. Contestants should not remove the mic set. All the contestants should communicate in Telugu. They should not go to sleep before lights off.
There will be 14 contestants in the shows for 70 days with no contact with outer world.
Jr NTR introduces all the 14 contestants one-by-one:
1. Archana /Veda shastry: “Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana” fame Archana is the first contestant in the show. She is a kuchipudi dancer by profession. Archana made entry with beautiful Kuchipudi dance. She is so exicted to be a part of this show.
2. Sameer Hasan: He acted in movies like Simhadri, Sye, Mass, Magadheera etc and also in few daily soaps. The actor is very close friend to NTR. NTR pulls his legs teasing him for his laziness in real life.
3. Mumaith Khan: Famous for her item numbers. She has acted in Telugu, Hindi and Tamil. She performed to a Bollywood number and tried to speak in Telugu with Jr NTR.
4. Prince cecil: The young actor impresses the audiences with his dance moves.
5. Madhu Priya Peddinti: The Telangana daughter impressed Jr NTR by referring him as “Anna”. She sang her famous song “ADAPILLANAMMA”.
6. Narasimha Chary: He is famous with the name Sampoornesh Babu. He made people laugh with his funny attitude.
7. Jyothi: The Actress, Dancer and famous for her item songs. She made an entry with sizzling dance numbers.
8. Kalpana Raghavendar: Chennai based singer. She sang many songs in all languages. She sang “PAKADO PAKADO” song in her entry.
9. Mahesh Katti: He is actor, director and writer. He wrote many short films.
10. Katti Kartheeka: She is famous V6 News in Telangana slang. She had a funny conversation with Jr NTR in that slang.
11. Siva Balaji: He is famous for his roles in “AARYA” and “CHANDAMAMA” movies.
12. Hari Teja: She is a serial and movies actress. She also acted in few movies like AA AAA..
13. Aadarsh Balkrishna : He is famous for his role in “Happy Days”.
14. DhanRaj : Actor and Comedian is famous for Jabardasth with the team “DHANADHAN DHANRAJ”.
Follow Techfactslive.com on Facebook & Twitter for more latest updates about Bigg Boss Telugu Reality Show.