Badminton Player Died After Getting Oil Massage

Giving a shock to everyone, a 23-year old Delhi based guy died after getting an oil massage by his mother. This man was injured while playing badminton in September and been recovering from a fractured ankle.

It leads to a blood clot, and even though the plaster removed, there is still swelling in the leg, which leads to great pain.

The head of the department of forensic medicine at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Dr. Sudhir Gupta said, “The complication of plastering in the legs is called Deep vein thrombosis. In this case, an orthopedic doctor will be conducted during this time, even after the plaster removed from the leg.”

As many as 70 percent of every 100,000 patients, who suffered from bone injury will have a deep vein thrombosis. It happens because of cramped in the leg.

Kodela Siva Prasad Attempt to Enter Guinness World Records in Organ Donation

The post mortem reports confirmed that the death caused by a large clot, which doubled from leg veins during the oil massage and also travelled to the pulmonary artery, which supplies blood to the lungs and it leads to instant death.

 He was taken to the hospital immediately by his parents at 9.30 PM on October 31 when he was in an unconscious state. He also said that the force used by the mother during oil massage dislodged the clot and it resulted in the death.

He stated that the mother wanted to give massage to his son, to get relief from pain, but she didn’t know about the complications, but unfortunately, it leads to death.

Check Out the latest updates on News by Clicking Here


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here