AP EAMCET Counselling 2017: Jawaharlal Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE has conducted the AP EAMCET Exam 2017 from 24th April to 28th April 2017. Students who qualified in the Exam are eligible for AP EAMCET Counselling 2017. You can check all details regarding Document Verification, Counselling Procedure and Fee, Filling of choices, web options and Final Seat Allotment @ apeamcet.nic.in
The concerned authorities will start AP EAMCET Document Verification in the first week of June. Candidates will be called for verification based on his Rank. EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture And Medical Common Entrance Examination. Students who wish to take Admission in Engineering and Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh can write this AP EAMCET Exam
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Details
|Name of the Organization:||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|Name of the Exam||Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Dates||24th April to 28th April 2017|
|Counselling Dates||7th June 2017 to 17th June 2017|
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Document Verification
- Counselling Process will start with Document Verification. Students have to visit any Helpline Center(HPC).
- Based on your obtained Rank candidate will be called for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Document Verification.
- You have to Pay Counselling Process fee, after successful completion of Document Verification, the computer operator will provide registration cum verification Of Documents.
- A Printout of receipt of certificates is provided to the Applicant.
Documents to be during verification process:
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017
- AP EAMCET Rank Card 2017
- 10th and 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- Pass Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (issued after January 1, 2017)
- NCC/CAP/Sports/Minority Certificates
Candidates have to pay AP EAMCET Counselling Fee based on Category.
- For OC/BC —– Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST —– Rs. 500/-
Check AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017 Here
- Document Verification Dates 7th June 2017 to 17th June 2017
- Web Option Dates 11th June 2017 to 20th June 2017
- Changing of Options 21st and 22nd June 2017
AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 Filling Of Choices
Candidates have to register and create a New Password before you proceed to fill choices of Colleges and Courses.
- Click on the provided link sche.ap.gov.in to access the AP EAMCET counselling portal.
- Click on Candidate Registration
- Enter your Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Rank and Date Of Birth as mentioned in the verification certificate.
- Generate a New Password and save it for future reference
- You can Logout and come back to the Home Page.
- You have to fill preferred Colleges and Choices by using your Login ID, Password, DOB, Hall Ticket and Captcha. OPT number will be sent to registered Mobile Number.
- List of Colleges will be displayed on your Screen; You can fill any number of Options.
Freezing Of Options and Modifications in AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure:
- Candidates can Opt for as many colleges as possible.
- You can modify the options till the last date of AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure.
- Save the changes you made and Logout from the portal.
Candidates will be given Admission based on Merit, Sex, Category, Local Area, etc. AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2017 will be done through Online Mode only. Aspirants can log in to their account and check his Allotment. You can download the Challan form and make the fee payment in any one of the Branches of Andhra Pradesh or Indian Bank in the State.
A Fee Payment Receipt is provided to the candidate. You have to take this receipt while reporting at the nearest Helpline Center. If the candidate is satisfied with the Seat Allotment, he can report at the Allotted College. You can opt for second Counselling if you are not satisfied with the Allotment.
Follow our website www.Techfactslive.com to get all the latest updates like Recruitment, Admissions and Board Results information. If you have any problem contact us at [email protected]