The Budget carrier Airline AirAsia announced of offering three million promotional seats under its first major promotion of the year. The seats will be available to 120 destinations with base fares starting from RM0, and the bookings can be made from 13th March to 19th March 2017 on the official website airasia.com.
AirAsia commenced the travel period for the free seats of Promotional Offer from 1st September 2017 until 5th June 2018. The company claims that the priority access will be given for the promotion and booking on 12th March from the AirAsia BIG members.
Bookings can also be made through online at AirAsia Mobile App, from official web portal airasiabig.com and also from AirAsia BIG Mobile App. The discounted fares provided for the destinations such as Phnom Penh, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Jakarta, Phuket and much more.
“We like to start the year with a bang and what better way to make a spring splash than with free seats for valued guests. As always, AirAsia BIG members get perks, and we’ll be allowing them to book flights 24 hours before we open the sale to the public,” said AirAsia Group chief commercial officer Siegtraund Teh.
The low-cost carrier airlines also announced a special promotion for wanderlusts who wish to travel immediately. They can book air tickets from 14th March 2017 to 31st August 2017 during the same travel period. Bookings can be done under furnished terms and conditions.
- The non-refundable processing fee is applicable for the payments which are done through debit, credit or charge card.
- Bookings can be made from 13th March to 19th March 2017.
- Travelling period 1st September 2017 to 5th June 2018.
- The ticket fares include airport taxes.
- Seats are limited i.e., seats are filled on first-cum-first-serve basis.
- The new Promotional Offer is valid for new bookings only.