After launching Intex Cloud Style 4G smartphone, the company unveiled the successor to its Cloud series on Wednesday in India, i.e., Intex Cloud Q11 4G. It promotes the new in-house VAS feature, LFTY which are pre-loaded on the new smartphone. Along with this, it comes with various Intex Cloud Q11 4G Specifications.
The company was also attempting artificial intelligence experience for Intex Cloud Q11 4G for online shopping. Intex Cloud Q11 4G Price in India commenced at Rs. 6,190 and available exclusively on online retailer Amazon. It is available in Champagne Gold colour. It is an upgraded variant of older Cloud Q11 handset which launched last year.
As far as the Intex Cloud Q11 4G Specifications are concerned, it sports 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with a screen resolution of 720×1080 pixels along with a pixel density of 269ppi. Under the hood, the new smartphone powered by a 1.2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737V processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It boosted with 8GB internal memory and expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
In the optics department, the new Intex Cloud Q11 4G equipped with an 8-megapixel rear autofocus camera along with dual-LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and VCM. For the selfie clicks and video calling, it sported 5-megapixel front-facing camera along with LED flash.
Intex Cloud Q11 4G runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and power packed with 2800mAh battery performance. Along with these features, the other connectivity options include Accelerometer, Proximity sensor and Ambient light sensor.
Intex Cloud Q11 4G Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS Full HD with 720×1080 pixels screen resolution
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737V
- Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, VCM, 5MP selfie camera
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2800mAh
- Colour: Champagne Gold
- Connectivity options: 3G (HSPA+), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G with VoLTE support, 3.5mm audio jack