Swamy Vivekananda, one of the most influential spiritual leaders of the Vedanta philosophy. He was the chief disciple of Ramakrishna Paramahansa. Vivekananda, who was inspired by many people across the globe and was the founder of Ramakrishna Mission and Ramakrishna Math. Viewers can find the best Swamy Vivekananda Quotes in English from this page.
He was the living symbol of sacrifice and dedicated his life to the country. His sayings are truly inspirational, and the Vivekananda Motivation Quotes make the more people feel self-confidence. He introduced the Indian philosophies of Vedanta and Yoga to the western world. From this page, people can collect Top 15 Vivekananda Quotes.
He was born as Narendranath Dutt in Kolkata on 12th January 1863 to Vishwanath Dutt (father) and Bhuvaneshwari Devi (mother). In college, he explored Western Philosophy, and his deep spiritual urge took him to Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa. He met him with a question, ‘Have you seen God.’
Every year on his birth anniversary, the day is celebrated as National Youth Day. Swamy Vivekananda Quotes inspired generations of freedom fighters to include Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Aurobindo Ghose and Subhas Chandra Bose.
He always remembered for his inspiration through Swamy Vivekananda Quotes to the mankind. The most admired Hindu monk of modern era spread his words of brotherhood and humanity among all. On the occasion of his birth anniversary, we have furnished the Top 15 Vivekananda Quotes along with the Inspiring Quotes of Swamy Vivekananda for you.
- Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true.
- Be not in despair, the way is very difficult, like walking on the edge of a razor; yet despair not, arise, awake, and find the ideal, the goal.
- “The greatest religion is to be true to your own nature. Have faith in yourselves.”
- Calm and silent and steady work, and no newspaper humbug, no name-making, you must always remember.
- Fill the brain with high thoughts, and highest ideals place them day and night before you and out of that will come great work.
- Like me or Hate me, both are in my favor, If you like me, I am in your Heart, If you hate me, I am in your mind.
- The Vedanta recognises no sin it only recognises the error. And the greatest error, says the Vedanta is to say that you are weak, that you are a sinner, a miserable creature, and that you have no power and you cannot do this and that.
- “The great secret of true success, of true happiness, is this: the man or woman who asks for no return, the perfectly unselfish person, is the most successful.”
- If money helps a man to do good to others, it is of some value; but if not, it is simply a mass of evil, and the sooner it is got rid of, the better.
- All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
- Talk to yourself at least once in a Day. Otherwise, you may miss a meeting with an EXCELLENT person in this World…
- There is no other teacher but your own soul.”
- Have faith in yourselves, and stand upon that faith and be strong; that is what we need.
- “Be not Afraid of anything. You will do marvellous work. It is Fearlessness that brings Heaven even in a moment.”
- Infinite patience, infinite purity, and infinite perseverance are the secret of success in a good cause.