VITEEE 2017 Registration
The Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination(VITEEE) released the latest VITEEE Notification 2017. Students who are aspiring to study in this college can visit the official web portal vit.ac.in for VITEEE 2017 Registration process. The entrance exam is conducted for admission into Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programme.
Students no need to confuse about the VITEEE Application process. The complete procedure for applying is clearly furnished in the information brochure. Before applying all the aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria. The officials will not allow the application forms with complete details and those who submitted after the mentioned dates.
VIT University is formerly known as Vellore Engineering College. It is an Indian Institute of higher education and a deemed university which was founded in the year 1984 and has its campuses at Chennai, Tamilnadu.
It offers courses such as Computer Engineering, Information Technology & Engineering, Bio-Technology, Electrical Engineering, Civil & Chemical Engineering, VIT Business School, VIT Law School, VIT School of Fashion and etc.
Every year, the university releases the notification of entrance examination for the academic year courses. As of like before, this year also the university exam conducting officials released the notification and commenced the VITEEE 2017 Registration process from 9th November 2016 to 28th February 2017.
Moving to the VITEEE 2017 Eligibility details, candidates should have completed 12th/Intermediate with an aggregate of 60 percent in relevant subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. Those who are studied in regular, full-time and formal education are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who are applying have to pay the application fee of Rs. 970. The application process can be done through both online and offline. The entrance exam paper pattern is as follows:
- Part-I consists of 40 questions on Physics.
- Part-II consists of 40 questions on Chemi
- Part-III will be Mathematics/Biology (40 questions).
- Part-IV on English which consists of 40 questions.
Steps for VITEEE 2017 Registration process
- Visit official website ac.in.
- Before applying, read all the instructions given in the information brochure.
- Next click on the VITEEE 2017 Registration process.
- Enter all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Submit your application form before the last date.
- Download the form and take a print out of it.
Dates to Note:
- Online registration starts from: 09.11.2016
- Last date to submit application form: 28.02.2017
- Exam dates: 05.04.2017 to 16.04.2017
- Declaration of Results (tentatively): on or before 24.04.2017
Official Information Brochure
Apply online link
For latest updates follow our website techfactslive.com and know more about latest recruitments, admissions etc.