Well, Apple AirPod is one of a kind technology, which is supposed to be the wireless ear phone. It gets connected to your iPhone’s Bluetooth. Apple has continued its major launch binge with unveiling of its much-awaited wireless headphones called the AirPods. Apple fans have been waiting for a while to see the second-generation AirPods. Here are seven things to know about new Apple AirPods.
Yes, Siri can help you get connected to AirPods, options are not evident with Siri, but with a few simple steps, you can get into your phone in no time! Simply press the home button for a few seconds and wait for the handy voice assistant to ask you for a command. Then ask Siri what time it is and wait for the clock icon to appear. Next, tap on Bluetooth to open devices, and then press the “+” button to add the device. Select the device and you get to listen to the music.
10 new Features of AirPods are:
- AirPods are designed by new chip; H1 chip.
- H1 chips, allows AirPods to deliver up to 50 percent more talk time compared to first generation AirPods.
- New AirPods is little expensive when compared to the old one. AirPods with standard charging costs INR 14,900 while the wireless charging case costs INR 18,990.
- Apple has placed an LED light indicator on the front of the case to show the charge status with just a glance.
- Apple also claims that battery back is much better than the old one.
- For those who want to buy the wireless charging case, will have shell out INR 7,500. The wireless charging case is designed to offer wireless charging with Qi- Compatible charging solutions.
Well, what are you waiting for? Grab those AirPods and enjoy the experience of apple music with HD audio quality.