boy lost his fingers in science experiment

An eighth standard student Injured  due to a failure of the Science experiment, at Kalakada Mandal, Nadimicherla village. When coming to the news, police revealed that Ganesh is the only son of Jinkala Krishnaya and Saraswathi, who studies in Zilla Parishad High School. Since childhood, Ganesh is very much interested in science and always indulges in experimental activities. As a part of summer holiday activities, as usual, Ganesh involved in doing science experiments. For that, he collected crackers and gun powder and prepared lamp with the help of packets.

When he tried to put fire to that light, unfortunately, it blasts in his hands, and he fell. Immediately he was taken to the hospital. While taking him to the hospital, his parents found that his right hand was bleeding heavily. He got admitted to Madinepalli hospital. The villagers have informed it to the police, and when they enquired, they came to know that because of the experiment got failed. The boy lost three of his right-hand fingers is under doctors care in the hospital. The police officials requested the villagers not to encourage their children to do experiments without proper guidance.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here